WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA
DATA AND SERVICES
We ask for your name, email and mobile number to contact you in case of problems with reservations and to answer to your information requests. It is necessary to enter this data to take charge and confirm your booking.
The Data Controller is Trattoria Il Cortiletto of Pasquale Laneve, via Lecce 91, 72015 Speziale di Fasano (BR).
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA
The person in charge of paper and digital data is Pasquale Laneve.
WHO ACCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Trattoria Il Cortiletto, they are specifically trained and authorized to process your data. Is it also possible that your personal data may be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services or carry out our activities. These subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data.
Third parties mean categories internet provider, a specialized company that offers our booking service (Prenota-web); consultants who work at marketing activities. Your data may be transmitted to the police forces and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public safety, to allow Trattoria Il Cortiletto to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep them for a maximum of 12 months, except in cases where it is necessary for legal purposes to keep them beyond this time.
WITHDRAWAL AND MODIFICATION OF CONSENT
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data.
Specifically, you can:
- Access your data: you have the right to access to your personal data and to request they be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you a copy of your data in our possession.
- Withdraw consent: you can revoke the consent you have given for the processing of your personal data at any time in relation to the following activities: fulfilling your requests for information and requests for assistance and for carrying out the booking service.
- Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request, and taking into account that, in some cases, you do not we will be able to proceed with your booking request.
- Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly process and delete your personal data.
- Limit the processing: you can request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited. In this case we will continue to keep your personal data but we will not process it, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions provided by law.
- Request your data or transfer it to a third part: you can ask to receive the data we process based on your consent. If you wish, where technically possible, we may at your request transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “privacy”.
If you believe that we do not treat your data adequately, do not hesitate to contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com with the subject “privacy” and we will process your request as soon as possible. In any case, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor.
WHY WE TELL YOU THIS?
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals, with regard to the processing of personal data, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Purpose of processing personal data is collected in order to fulfill the obligations related to the economic activity of the company and in particular for: formation of contractual relationships (for example for billing) commercial information communicated by you during promotional activities, or commercial relationships, aimed at submitting offers